10 surprising accidents with animals

Sometimes it's hard to believe any scrapes may plunge our smaller brothers.

10 surprising accidents with animals

The sheep moved out of electrical cables, tripped over his horn. This poor sheep is in fact turned out to be full of sheep. Well, that's how it was possible to catch a horn for power cable? Animal notice when it began to bleat, hanging five meters above the ground. Fortunately, the sheep was not grounded, so it is not killed shock. The incident occurred in a small Norwegian town Helgoysind.

Sheep lasso rope and dragged back to ground level. Vacationers took about an hour to save careless sheep, but in the end, the animals remain unharmed. Apparently, the sheep grazing on the hill and tried to reach out to the grass growing on the cliff, but instead caught on the horn of the wire and slid down to the place where the ground wire from the distance was more than five meters.

10 surprising accidents with animals

Tiny chihuahua blew a strong gust of wind. Mr. Utlis from Missouri just installed a booth at a flea market, when suddenly his little four-legged friend, who was standing on top of the frame, blown by the wind. Dog weighing only 2, 7 kg lifted in the air like autumn leaf and carried away. But this story has a happy ending: with the help of a veterinarian and Dorothy Larven Utlis found his Tinker Bell dirty and hungry in the nearby forest, which is one kilometer from the market.

10 surprising accidents with animals

Puppy miraculously survived after swallowing a toy boom length of 25 cm. We all know that puppies are trying to tooth all that is bad. But that's bull terrier named Betty at greatly regretted their curiosity and greed once swallowed a plastic boom length of 25 cm, which was hardly less than the size of the puppy. Fortunately, the Staffordshire bull terrier was saved, urgently operated. The arrow stuck halfway between the esophagus and the small intestine of the animal. dog hostess, thirty-eight, Emma Watson believes that an arrow Betty found in a gaming house its seven-year daughter, where the dog is not allowed, but the door to the house opened accidentally by the wind, and the dog immediately sniffed inside. Betty recovered, but learned nothing: as soon as she was discharged home from the hospital, she immediately tried to taste the TV remote.

10 surprising accidents with animals

The bird with a cigarette caused the fire, which caused damage to 250 thousand pounds. Sparrow - a lover of cigarettes is accused of setting fire to the shop in Lincolnshire, which resulted in material damage to the amount of 250 thousand pounds. The shop owner, Paul Sheriff sorokavosmiletny puzzled over why the fire started. But six weeks after the accident insurance agency investigators told him they found 35 cigarette butts on the roof.

According to their version, sparrow collected these stubs to build its nest, and one of the cigarettes was not extinguished, and that was the cause of the fire. Mr. Sheriff, who does not smoke, said: "From the store is almost nothing left. Basements have failed, burned wiring, all the fridges broke down, it was just awful. A representative of the insurance company told me that even the first time they have faced such cases. I myself of this never heard before. It is inconceivable that such a small bird with such a small object, such as a cigarette butt, could cause such a mess. "

10 surprising accidents with animals

The cat, locked in a metal container at 34 days, survived by licking the walls. Cat named Sox miraculously survived. He spent more than a month locked in a metal container for storage of industrial materials, licking condensation from the walls. Eleven-cat returned to their owners after electrician Murray Ruxton found it by accident inside the container. Surprisingly, the animal has lived for 34 days without food and water for only one condensate from the metal walls of the container. When the Sox lost, his owner Michelle Maher filed an advertisement for his loss to the charity for the protection of cats. Michelle obbegat all the streets and all the pillars plastered with ads, while volunteers from the organization for the protection of the rights of animals looking for a missing cat. But no one knew that in fact the cat is languishing in a metal container, which is used by the local power company for the storage of equipment and supplies. Of course, the animal was exhausted and weighed only half of the norm, but now its owner has made every effort to fatten the poor kitten.

10 surprising accidents with animals

Mouse to blame for the fire, which killed more than a hundred cats. This sad event is full of irony and can be called a "mouse revenge." Mouse set fire to the cat shelter near the Canadian city of Toronto, which killed more than a hundred cats. In addition to the orphanage, which was owned by a charity, it contained three dogs and some rats that were expecting the new owners. According to a report of fire inspector, cause of the fire was the spark elektropovodki, which took place along the ceiling. insulation likely nibbled a mouse or rat. The total damage from the fire is the sum of 240 thousand US dollars.

10 surprising accidents with animals

Skunk stuck his head in the pot out of peanut butter. Theresa Vick witnessed an unusual event - a penny Bixby city ran a skunk with a tin can on his head. "I raznoshu magazines in the area, and I just throw around almost the Community Center when she saw a skunk, who stuck his head in the pot out of peanut butter. It was only 5:30 in the morning "- says Teresa. Hungry skunk I am looking for, what would profit, and stuck his head in a jar without a lid. Teresa phoned several places before finding Ned Bruch - specialist skunks. All this time she had to keep the animal in her arms.

Ned says, wild animals are always in search of food, water and shelter. None of the skunk can not resist the peanut butter. They are real gluttons and will not miss any piece of something edible. Ned gently lulled skunk cloth soaked in chloroform to safely remove the jar with his head. Skunk was so grateful to his rescuer, that not even his smelly liquid splash. He fasted was happy was back on the loose, and ran away.

10 surprising accidents with animals

The pig swallowed a diamond engagement ring from the value of 1 £ 500. Pig named Ginger ate a diamond engagement ring to a woman. Gluttonous pig jaws clapped when Anna Moore of North Yorkshire laid a hand on her snout. When the woman withdrew her hand, the diamond was gone. Now farmer Paul Keygillu, who is the owner of the animal, it is necessary to dig, you know what to look for gemstone. Mr. Keygill claims that his pigs do not bite, and he was very surprised that Ginger ate a diamond.

10 surprising accidents with animals

Orangutan disabled electric fence while attempting to escape from the zoo. All Australian zoo was put on the ears as "a genius" orangutan escaped from its pen by removing power from the fence on which the current run. Adelaide Zoo employees said that a monkey named map to use a stick to reach the main switch, and then held up to the fence a few sticks to them to get over it. But the city of twenty-seven monkey separates the outer fence of the zoo. So Map walked in the wild is only half an hour.

Zoo curator Peter Whitehead said that, obviously, the monkey realized that she got into some other place where it should not be, and returned to her enclosure. Card saw some visitors, and although she voluntarily returned to its cage, zoo staff decided to evacuate visitors for security purposes. Whitehead said that the orangutan did not show signs of aggression and did not approach anyone of the visitors. But, nevertheless, the vets were ready, armed with a pistol with tranquilizers. Zookeeper say Map undertook the attempt of escape from grief, because she recently lost her partner, with whom he lived for many years.

10 surprising accidents with animals

The Missing cat found on the TV show. Cat, who went out of the house in Cornwall was found unharmed on the set of the show "Question Time". Cat called Tango broke into the shooting room, where there was a record of the discussion of the political program for the channel BBC 1. When a room full of guests, the cat crawled out from under the table, behind which sat a leading David Dimbleby.

The owner of the cat Jackie Ellery knew about where it is a favorite of a friend who called her and said that he had just seen on TV Tango. But she was not the only one who noticed the missing cat - the whole studio laughed to tears when Tango jumped out from under the table during a serious discussion. Although Jackie at this moment sitting in his living room at the TV screen, she missed teledebyut your pet. But that scene will go down in the history of the show "Question Time" as the most memorable episode.