GeoFresher - Spice Garden in Sri Lanka
Somewhere on the road from Colombo to Kandy, in the small town Mavanella, it is a garden of spices, a mysterious number 66. In Sri Lanka, a spice garden has its serial number in the state register, and this sign should be placed in a prominent place. Such strange laws.
The garden was opened in 2004 and for all the work was able to earn a good reputation among foreigners visiting the garden as well as the locals who also use drugs, made on a natural basis.
In the garden, there are 12 people, mostly, it is the guides that show and tell visitors about the different plants and how they are used in folk medicine.
The garden area - 4 acres. The garden grows cocoa, Magos, nutmeg, vanilla, aloe, almond, coconut, turmeric, saffron, pineapple, red pineapple, cloves, cinnamon, cardamom, ginger, mimosa, lemon grass, red and white sandalwood, citronella, coriander, anise, jasmine, garlic, coconut royal. Also, more than 50 kinds of spices grown in the garden, for what he actually got its name - "Spice Garden".
In addition to plants, there is a shop that sells preparations on natural basis.
There's a lot of drugs, almost all occasions.
Of course, there are the spices.
And even a poster on anatomy.
The means assisting against: 1) high pressure, 2) perspiration and 3) pain in the stomach.
Therapeutic wine, anti-cholesterol and a means to relieve stress.
The oil of citronella, ginger syrup, anti-diabetes, sandalwood powder.
Red coconut oil, anti-pain in the stomach and diabetes.
The oil from migraines, hemorrhoids remedy, hypnotic syrup.
means of high and low pressure.
means to raise the potency.
means for weight loss.
The oil of sandalwood.
1. Cocoa Powder + natural vanilla in the bottle ($ 9).
2. Herbal tea with spices ($ 9). Application: tea boosts immunity, is effective in the prevention of gastric disorders and clears mucus from the body.
3. sandalwood powder ($ 30). Application: strengthens the gums, stops bleeding, freshens breath, prevention of dental caries and the formation of stones (Course - 3 weeks, take 2 times a day).
4. Meat and fish curry ($ 1-2). It is used as an additive in the preparation of various dishes.
5. Cream of citronella grass ($ 15). Application: mosquito repellent for external use.
6. Potency ($ 23). Uses: to raise the potency and good health.
7. hypnotics syrup ($ 26). Application: a cure for insomnia.
8. The remedy for hemorrhoids ($ 23). Application: the body cools and cleanses the blood.
9. Sandalwood oil (depending on the volume, ranging from $ 19 per 25 ml). Application: cosmetic. Oil nourishes and moisturizes the skin, smoothes wrinkles, and treats cellulite and is also used as an effective remedy for acne. 10. Treatment Balm ($ 23). Application: medicinal balm for external use, made from natural herbs, and is used for headaches, dizziness, cough, colds and other ailments, is also used as an inhaler.
11. Jasmine Oil ($ 12). Applications: Natural Air Freshener.
12. Rose oil ($ 12). Application: natural cosmetics.
13. Ginger syrup ($ 29). Application: cleanses the respiratory ways, treats chronic bronchitis, tonsillitis.
14. Cream for hair removal ($ 19).
15. Green Oil ($ 45 for the full course, the reception - in a day and a half months). Application: excellent remedy for varicose veins and leg edema.
16. The remedy for low pressure ($ 23).
17. The means of high pressure ($ 23).
18. Cream "Aloe Vera" ($ 19). Application: used for sunburn, sun allergy and skin redness.
19. Sandalwood Cream ($ 19). Application: for cellulite and eczema.
20. The cream of almandine facial ($ 19).
21. Red butter balm ($ 50). Application: Helps with rheumatism, lumbago, arthritis, pain in the joints.
22. Syrup against smoking ($ 46).
23. Slimming ($ 75). Application: removes excess weight by burning fat and calories.
24. Red Coconut Oil ($ 29). Application: used for acne, uneven skin, adds shine to hair.
25. Royal Coconut Oil ($ 46). Application: hair tonic prevents hair falling out, it nourishes the hair, stimulates growth and helps to maintain a bright natural color.
26. The remedy for gastritis ($ 30).
27. Cinnamon oil ($ 15). Application: for dental and ear pain as well as warming the body by cold. 28. Toner kidney ($ 42).
29. "venival" Cream ($ 19). Application: used for skin allergies.
30. Cholesterol ($ 46). Application: dissolve cholesterol (cholesterol) deposits in blood vessels and corrects the density of cholesterol in the blood. Also lowers high blood pressure.
31. The means to relieve stress ($ 23).
32. "Laksativ" ($ 15). Application: for constipation.
33. Diabetic pills ($ 44). Application: stimulate the natural production of insulin by activating cleavage of sugar and starch.
34. Therapeutic herbal wine ($ 23 - a small bottle, $ 46 - great). Application: Consists of 52 herbs and is in fact a unique folk remedy - improves appetite, calms the nervous system and improves sexual potency.
35. antiperspirants ($ 29).
36. The remedy for pain in the stomach ($ 28). Application: treats stomach, improves digestion and promotes rapid digestion.
37. The cream of jasmine ($ 19). Application: removes stains from the skin.
38. The cream of saffron ($ 29). Application: Anti-Wrinkle.
39. Oil "Lax" ($ 15). Application: natural cosmetics.
40. Cream "Pocholli" ($ 25). Application: for the elasticity of women's breasts.
41. Oil from migraines ($ 29).
Mailing address spice garden: Spice Garden '66, Utuwankanda, Mawanella, Sri Lanka