Not my job!
• It is not my profession!
to schools, we are faced with the choice of profession, which would determine our future. Went to college, we listen to the advice of parents, more experienced colleagues and to ourselves. We take the time to study, do not sleep on the session, with the hope we get the coveted diploma, and then suddenly start to work in a completely different industry.
Kazakh magazine Vox Populi polled 16 characters - who are in the profession and what doing now?
outs Arthur studied on a specialty "industrial civil construction" now works as director of the LCD "Astana"
- After university I worked in the profession, but the wave of the crisis that has engulfed the construction industry of Kazakhstan left me jobless. After a long forced vacation, I got a job in the position of CFO and Managing Director risen to the level of housing complex
Myrzabek Zhunusov the specialty dentist, works as a manager in a furniture showroom
- Despite the fact that I was a childhood dream to be a lawyer, the parents insisted that I become a dentist, as lawyers niche was filled at that time. As a result, finding a job, and now I sell furniture
Roman Belousov of the financier profession, but works as a programmer and DJ
- My parents - the financiers, and despite the fact that since childhood I was fond of music and computers, decided to still do it in the Finance Department. As a result, love of technology is still overcame the desire to please their parents, so soon after graduating from college, I got a job in a company as a programmer position, and on weekends began working as a DJ
Nurmahan by profession a translator Turkish-Kazakh language, in fact - of TV - Unfortunately, my craving for translational case remained in the institute. Real passion was the stage. At first I worked KVN, then unwittingly passed on TV, and now works as a leading, editor and reporter on three different TV channels
Wagga Miley musician by profession, but in real life - a photographer
- Since my childhood I was curious and versatile, so I often tossed from one extreme to another. By the way, studying at the institute on the keyboard and a drummer, I managed to struggle in international competitions for the national team of Kazakhstan in Thai boxing and wushu sanda. However, after injury had to engage with the sport professionally. In the music industry, too, to go do not want, and then floated on the surface of the children's interest in photography
Anuar Nurpeisov studied on a specialty "Design, construction and operation of oil and gas pipelines and storage tanks", is now working as an actor, entertainer and budding music producer
- I wanted to be a second-year oilman, but then I realized that I wanted something more creative. I filed an application to participate in the film "Racketeer", but failed. But my sample remained in the archive, and when looking for the heroes of the series "Againdy" I got a call. Thus began my acting career. I've always loved what I do, and I am sure that if you invest in it the whole soul - sure to be a result of
Anja Ryashin finished philological faculty, specialty "Applied Linguistics", now works a singer and make-up artist
- His diploma I received in Treasury and believed that I would be a good specialist. But in the 4th year of university, I was invited to become the lead singer of "Rakhat Lukum". Acting in concert, I realized how important it is to always look beautiful. Therefore, I entered the make-up courses, started working and became a professional makeup artist. I am currently the owner of 10 degrees in the art of make-apa
Zarina by profession a teacher of elementary grades, is now working as an assistant secretary general of the Federation of Kazakhstan Rifle
- I graduated from high school in the United States, and when I returned to Kazakhstan, won a scholarship to study in specialty "teacher of elementary grades." But after I worked as a volunteer at the Asian Games, I realized that I wanted to work in the sports industry. All the teacher - a vocation and state of mind. I, unfortunately, do not have this feeling
Meyerbek Yerkebayev could become a veterinarian, but became a driver
- Veterinary Institute I graduated 32 years ago. Then I could not find jobs in their field, so for 30 years worked as a driver. At this point, I'm the driver of KAMAZ
Tatiana Anizrum studying to be a psychologist, but became a stylist
- I graduated from the Moscow Modern Humanitarian Academy. In that distant year 2000, the annual cost of training in Moscow was $ 2,000. Unfortunately, such an expensive education has not justified, he returned to Almaty, I could only offer jobs for 15 thousand tenge in kindergarten. So I went to work as a manager in an oil company, where she worked for 2, 5 years. But I still have something tormented. Every girl has a passion for beautiful clothes, I have this passion was very strong. In the end, I decided, and became a stylist. Now I am happy and my work and salary
Marat Omarov graduated from Moscow Military University of Foreign Studies, but his name is now firmly associated with organizing charity balls in Kazakhstan
- Life will put everything in its place. Returning from Moscow to Almaty, I worked as a translator with a salary of $ 100 per month. began to engage in international transport in a couple of years, and one day, when I arrived in Moscow, I saw the ball and realized that this is exactly what I want to do
Asembaeva Aisulu by financier profession, but now works in network marketing
- I studied at the American Institute in Dubai, where tuition is 15 thousand dollars a year. At the time of admission, be a financier - it was very cool, and basically I knew math well. But after graduation, I came to Almaty and started working in an advertising agency, then moved to another already in the position of manager of advertising projects then starred in the movies, and is now engaged in network marketing
Sasha Sysoev aka Kaze Shadr graduated with a degree in "Inoformatsionnye system", now works dance teacher
- After graduating from the University in front of me it was a difficult choice - to dance (I was pretty popular break-dancers), or yet to become a technician. But I loved dancing with all my heart, so I made a difficult choice in their favor. Now I teach at a dance studio and stand for different dance team
Nargiza Dzhamiaksakalova as a lawyer, but now works in the accounting department
- I thought I was a lawyer - that's what I need, but in reality it was not so. I was fond of mathematics at school, and so when I was offered a job as an accountant at the firm, I suddenly realized that I was interested
In Akan Musakulova three education: he is a psychologist, a public relations specialist and marketer, is now working Akan music video
- I during his studies was always looking for something that I would like to do. Finishing the regular education, I began to work in television. And this work has also been linked with the search for his place. From a designer, I went to the sound engineer, sound engineer from the director, and now I'm one of clipmakers Kazakhstan
Daria Kasenova dreamed and trained as an architect, but now works as manager in studio Sales
- After graduation I did a little work architect, realizing his childhood dream. The severe crisis did not spare anybody, and postponed his diploma on the shelf, I was arranged by the seller in a wedding salon. After a while, my friend opened their own web store clothes. But my main work - studio, and I also sometimes works in the club as a member of a fire show
Arnur Makulbekov profession rescue techniques, but now sells clothing
- In 2005 I entered the Karaganda Polytechnic University, the faculty of "Life Safety", but after graduation, I came to Almaty and realized that my profession is not so vosstrebovan, and the salary does not cover the costs, so I started selling clothes and I like it