5 simple yoga poses that will bring harmony stomach
• 5 simple yoga poses that will bring harmony stomach
Belly fat - such a harmful thing that suffer from this problem often brought even thin generally people. We even have devoted his entire collection of facts. Let's talk about how to get rid of belly fat by using simple yoga poses.
We recall that the weight loss success depends, primarily, from the diet. Exercise on our list can help improve the look and shape of the abdomen, well, if you want to completely get rid of it, do not forget to stick to healthy eating habits.
1. Cobra Pose (Bhudzhangasana)
This posture not only helps to remove the stomach, but also strengthens the muscles of the abdominal cavity. Exercise generally strengthens the upper torso and the back becomes stronger and more flexible.
This posture not only helps clean the stomach itself, but also the working muscles of the abdomen and stretches them.
- Lie on the floor face down, connect the foot, stretching your fingers. Put hands under the shoulders.
- From the breath slowly lift the body, not based (only record the adopted position of the hand) on your hands, keeping arms bent at the elbows.
- Take two slow breaths, and with the next breath, raise the body even higher, caving in the lower back and thoracic spine.
- Straighten the arms, pull the neck and crown up, directing his chin to his chest.
- Take two more breaths, focus on the eyebrows, pull the neck and crown back, reinforcing the deflection in the thoracic spine. Retract the anus, buttocks strain.
- Palms fully pressed to the floor at shoulder width or slightly wider.
- the shoulders back and down.
- The thorax is opened, expanded.
- neck all the time is extended and extended.
- The legs are brought together.
- The knees are stretched. Buttocks in the final compressed embodiment.
- In the initial stage of the exercise, try to raise the body upward by the muscles of the back, not helping himself with his hands (hands only prevent reverse movement) - it protects the lumbar vertebrae from excessive compression and "vlyuchaet" in the job thoracic spine.
- If you feel pain or discomfort in the lower back, follow a simplified version of the Cobra Pose, until the spine is not acquire flexibility.
- tilting the head back "includes" the thyroid gland work. Try it does not "throw" your neck relaxed, pinch her, but kept pulling her back. Part of the exercise can be performed with the head thrown back and then lower the chin, pulling up the crown, increasing the pressure on the lower abdomen region, which activates the kidneys and adrenal glands.
2. Pose a bow (Dhanurasana)
In order to strengthen the central part of the abdomen. Try to gently swing back and forth during this exercise. This is useful for digestion and flexibility.
- Lie on your stomach, bend your knees, lift up the lower leg, to have his hands behind his back and grab the hands of the same name ankle (on the outside).
- Inhale, exhale, bend the most, raising the pelvis and chest off the floor. Take the head back as far as possible.
- Stay in the pose possible from 20 seconds to 1 minute.
- With exhalation release the ankles, slowly (!) Lower body and relax.
- ribs and pelvic bones are not touching the floor.
- body weight - in the stomach.
- Socks feet in some schools of yoga directed to the sky, pulling the foot, and in the other - back, straining the foot.
- Lifting legs, do not squeeze the knees, otherwise it will be difficult to see them high. Only when the legs are understood as possible upwards, reduce hips, knees and ankles.
- Imagine that the body and legs - this body onions and hands - stretched string. Rebuild pose as if bent their bow, it will help make the deflection more uniform.
- Torso rises up not by cutting back muscles, but by the power rectification legs.
3. Pose boats (Naukasana)
This position is designed to remove fat from the waist and strengthen the legs.
- Take the buttocks, bend your knees and place the feet on the floor. Reject direct (!) Back back (about 60 degrees above the floor).
- Raise the legs and straighten them as an angle of 60 degrees.
- Pull out the hands on either side of the legs parallel to the floor.
- breathe smoothly, hold position for 30 seconds, increasing the duration of 1 minute or more.
- Heels are located at eye level.
- Legs are stretched and strained
- palms facing "inward".
- Hands stretched to the shoulder joint to the toes.
- The back is straight.
- The neck continues the spine line
- Pull back from the coccyx to the crown.
- Hold the pose sometimes helps to divert the direction of the stop can be changed for this purpose - "to itself" - "by itself". Sometimes the "help" the imagination - if you imagine that the foot and the back of his head resting on the shelves.
4. Plank (Kumbhakasana)
It is very easy, but nevertheless effective posture for burning fat. In addition to the abdomen is useful for the shoulders and buttocks.
- Run emphasis on his knees, his hands positioned directly below the shoulder joints;
- Alternately foot to divert back and translate the emphasis on the pads of the toes;
- Pull all parts of the spine in a single straight line and evenly distribute the tension, keeping toned abdominal muscles;
- Hold this position for 15-30 seconds, alternating cycles of tension and relaxation.
- If you hold the plank pose breathing calmly and steadily, slightly noisy breath smooth change smoothly exhale.
- All transitions to another asana, or relax to the voltage carried on the exhale.
5. Pose liberation wind (Pavanamuktasana)
In addition to the aesthetic benefits, this posture helps to normalize digestion, to get rid of gas and other problems. She even called therapeutic.
- Lie down on a mat on your back, stretch your arms along the body, palms pressed to the floor.
- Bend your knees and move up the legs as close as possible to the buttocks and knees to your chest forward.
- Continuing to press the palms to the floor, lift the upper body as long as the head and shoulders will not cease to touch the floor.
- Then, pushing his knees closer to the chest off the floor thighs and buttocks. make sure that your feet and knees were pressed against each other.
- Capture bent arms legs shin area, bringing her head up until your nose touches the legs. Hold for breath-hold. As you exhale, relax your hands, keeping grip and lower your head to the floor.
Repeat several times.
- If you have problems with the hip joints is recommended to Pavanamuktasanu as described in option for beginners.
We recommend for best results repeat the exercise at least three times a day, 2-3 times a day.