How do bayans
• How do bayans
Says Sergey Muhamedov: nedoSMI Edition in full its structure in an amount of one man, tormented by the question, is it difficult to break the accordion, he went to the home of Russian arms, a carrot and a samovar, a visit to the company "Tula accordion".
The first accordion appeared in Russia in the early nineteenth century, and thanks to the original sound and visual appeal quickly became popular. Number of masters harmonicas business has grown so that fishing for the manufacture of musical instruments began in Tula the second most important.
In 1870, Nikolai Ivanovich Beloborodov, trying to expand the musical possibilities of the instrument, produces double-row accordion with a full chromatic scale, which includes not only the seven basic notes, but also five semitones.
Since all private mills in pre-revolutionary Russia were based on cottage industries and were not suitable for conversion to industrial enterprises, in 1930 in Tula mass production begins construction of factory of Harmony, which a few years later was established.
In the old Soviet times, this is the largest in the Soviet Union the plant produced 5,000 accordion and accordion in a month, now only 300. The cheapest model - odnogolosy souvenir-row accordion - costs 5000 rubles, and live multi-timbral chetyrehgolosiya accordion - 420 000 (I do not erred in zeros), student - 25 thousand.
- So after all it difficult to break the accordion? - I ask the chief engineer. - Well, it all depends on the amount, but, by the way, if the tool shed on a glass of vodka, it will deteriorate. Fur shall be melted and tear as a result. Accordion, for example, do not like to go on tour China - accordion in a week swell from moisture, if not made of seasoned wood for five years.
- A torn in half bringing to repair?
- No, I never was.
- In the New Year, the eighth of March are playing at work when celebrating?
- At the table there, it happens, we invite any team, they act.
- Play, of course, all the staff know how to?
- What for? Not all, then the production technology is important, but on checking and setting, of course, play.
The factory three workshops: carpentry, metalwork and assembly. Surprisingly young chief designer leads us on the floors. In my opinion he had to be at least an old man.
- How long does it take to design a new model?
- If you use ready-made parts - per month.
- So fast?
- What's so hard about that? If you look, the accordion - the thing is quite simple.
Joinery - a purely male shop.
According to the tradition, bayans off with celluloid. All models look classic. No Kevlar, carbon fiber and polished aluminum - the sound is not the same. "Mods" also brought the body from Italy - they are interesting - and is here inserted into our guts - "because Tula sound has not been canceled."
At first celluloid is soaked in acetone.
Then, when it becomes soft, tight and polished details.
For those scraps Soviet Tula boys specifically went to the factory and garbage, adding to them a tube of toothpaste, gets a great flare. Moscow were forced to spend money on celluloid canisters and tennis balls dymovushek. Now I write and am upset that not picked up a pair of sheets. Daughter would show a master class, and even now the Chinese firecracker buy is easier than to do something.
All the details of its own production.
Production accordion 95% manual labor. The only component that uses a CNC machine - decorative grille.
Upscale master work in separate rooms, including mahogany and self-made planes, and not in the general shop.
It is believed that a really good accordion is going to be a master. It is a model with seven chin registers - buttons at the top and push in the game without hands.
It is made lumpy Voice plates.
That she makes a sound.
Bayan belongs to the reed musical instruments. Passing through the holes vibrates the air planochki metal.
Each nastroyschitsa sits in a booth.
In the voice lumpy strip of tubes supplied with air, a microphone built into the stand committed rate.
The computer reports errors. Further, the tip of the tongue light touch Needle cut away at a tiny portion, changing its weight, and thus the sound. - And if you cut down too much? - I ask the tuner.
- Then cut away the tongue closer to the top, and so the circle.
But in the final, when the accordion is assembled completely, it still sets the master is already listening.
In the assembly of half-shells takes at least 3-4 weeks, every employee collects from its beginning to the end.
The left half shell contains 2000 items.
- a whole month to collect! Then it probably can not see?
- What do you! We are going through, we go to the tuner, learn, do not want to mess later on returned.
All of that has 2 rows of keys - accordion, bayan in 3-5 rows, with an accordion keys like the piano. In Europe, still meets button accordion, which looks from the accordion to the nonspecialist not distinguish.
tie-dye, and logo printing. The names of all models - Cyrillic.
- The figures are different from the mood?
- Of course, I'm not a machine.
- I would like, perhaps, some come up with a pattern?
- That's what I come up with sometimes, I've been here six years of work.
Look to the daisies, indeed, are all different.
The last step - packaging. Bayan wiped and fit into the case. All.